V-STROM 650XA Suzukifest
Renowned for versatility, reliability, and value, the Suzuki V-Strom 650 has attracted many riders who use their motorcycles for touring, commuting, or just for fun ride when the mood strikes. These are touchstone motorcycles balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat, and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during your daily commute or an epic adventure.
Continuing the V-Strom family tradition of being a fun and logical motorcycle to buy and ride, the 650X’s engine delivers stellar performance and great fuel economy. And as well as the performance of the original V-Strom 650, the DL650X model has knuckle covers, engine under cowling, and aluminium reverse spoke wheels for better shock absorption and a comfortable ride.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90º V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||645|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2275|
|Overall Width (mm)||910|
|Overall Height (mm)||1405|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||170|
|Seat Height (mm)||835|
|Curb Mass (kg)||216|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80R19 M/C 59V, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||150/70R17 M/C 69V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
- Four-stroke, DOHC 645cc 90-degree V-twin engine.
- Finely tuned and 10 hole fuel injection system employs SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) for smoother power delivery.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plating on the cast aluminium cylinder achieves heat dissipation.
- Class-leading fuel range to support long-distance touring.
- Traction control system to support riding on wet or uneven road surfaces.
- Mode 1 has a lower level of intervention applied at a later timing, so as not to interrupt a sporty ride
- Mode 2 has a higher level of intervention applied at an instant, controlling and preventing the slightest amount of spin, and more actively supporting the rider in situations such as in the rain or on slippery road surfaces.
- Lightweight digital ABS.
- Suzuki Easy Start System enables the engine to start with only one-push of the starter button.
- Low RPM Assist to support clutch engaging and low rpm riding.
- A comfortable upright riding position.
- Tin plated pistons and additional resin coat on the skirts for largely improved friction saving and durability.
- A down-pipe exhaust system results in lighter handling due to the lower centre of gravity.
- Slim bodywork and seat with the ease to reach the ground.
- Windscreen with a three-position adjustment for increased wind protection.
- Tool-less adjustable rear suspension preload.
- Large 20L fuel tank.
- Informative multi-function instrument panel.
- 12V DC outlet for powering a satellite navigation system or for charging your phone.
- Vertically positioned headlights and exterior design
- Highly visible LED taillights.
- Slim and easy to manoeuvre bodywork with a slim tank design in the knee-gripping area.
- Knuckle covers and engine under cowling.
- Tubeless tyre and wire-spoked wheels which are designed to absorb shock from the road better. This provides added comfort and exhilarated riding pleasure.