V-STROM 650 ABS
Adventure, in All Directions
Renowned for versatility, reliability, and value, Suzuki’s V-Strom 650 models have attracted many riders who use their motorcycles for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. These are touchstone motorcycles balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat, and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure.
The 2020 V-Strom 650 continues the V-Strom family tradition of being a fun and logical motorcycle to buy and ride. The engine delivers stellar performance and great fuel economy while achieving worldwide emission standards. Suzuki’s engineering accomplishments also include low weight and a trim chassis, creating a V-Strom 650 that is versatile, controllable, and financially accessible.
The V-Strom 650 is an Adventure bike that’s greater than the sum of its parts, offering versatility and reliability like no other bike in its class. Check out a V-Strom for your next ride and you’ll see it answers your motorcycling questions while bringing a big dose of fun when you take it down any type of road.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90º V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||645|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2275|
|Overall Width (mm)||835|
|Overall Height (mm)||1405|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||170|
|Seat Height (mm)||835|
|Curb Mass (kg)||213|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80R19 M/C 59V, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||150/70R17 M/C 69V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
- Four-stroke, DOHC 645cc 90-degree V-twin engine.
- Finely tuned and 10 hole fuel injection system employs SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) for smoother power delivery.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plating on the cast aluminium cylinder achieves heat dissipation.
- Class-leading fuel range to support long-distance touring.
- Tin plated pistons and additional resin coat on the skirts for largely improved friction saving and durability.
- 3 Mode Traction Control (2 modes and off) Mode 1 has a lower level of intervention applied at a later timing, so not to interrupt a sporty ride. Mode 2 has a higher level of intervention applied at an instant, controlling and preventing the slightest amount of spin, and more actively supporting the rider in situations such as in the rain or on slippery road surfaces.
- A down-pipe exhaust system, like the V-Strom 1000, results in lighter handling due to the lower centre of gravity.
- Lightweight digital ABS.
- Suzuki Easy Start System enabling to start the engine with only one-push of the starter button.
- Low RPM Assist to support clutch engaging and low rpm riding.
- A comfortable upright riding position.
- Windscreen with a three-position adjustment for increased wind protection.
- Tool-less adjustable rear suspension preload.
- Large 20L fuel tank.
- Informative multi-function instrument panel.
- 12V DC outlet for powering a satellite navigation system or for charging your phone.
- Vertically positioned headlights and exterior design in kin to the V-Strom 1000.
- Highly visible LED taillights.
- Slim and easy to manoeuvre bodywork with a slim tank design in the knee-gripping area.