V-STROM 650 ABS SUZUKIFEST
FREE GIVI TOP BOX AND BARS WORTH $805
Inheriting the Beak from the original DR-BIG, the V-Strom 650 is ready to support your adventures, either BIG or on the daily commute.
The unbeatable comfort of the seat and natural riding position are not the only things that make the ride such a luxury. The stress free nature of the engine, the super-neutral handling, the acceptability of the whole bike is at a premium balance. And with the adoption of the Traction Control, the new V-Strom 650 ABS is now also equipped with this advanced technology to give you that extra feel of confidence, to back up your urge to go those few miles further.
No matter what your adventure is, the V-Strom 650 is all you need.
Available as a full power model or LAMS.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90º V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||645|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2275|
|Overall Width (mm)||835|
|Overall Height (mm)||1405|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||170|
|Seat Height (mm)||835|
|Curb Mass (kg)||213|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80R19 M/C 59H, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||150/70R17 M/C 69H, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
- Four-stroke, DOHC 645cm3 90-degree V-twin engine with its latest update has boosted torque in the low to mid rpm range.
- Finely tuned and updated fuel injection system.
- Class-leading fuel range to support long distance touring.
Newlyadopted traction control system to support riding on wet or uneven road surfaces.
- Mode 1 has a lower level of intervention applied at a later timing, so not to interrupt a sporty ride. Mode 2 has a higher level of intervention applied at an instant, controlling and preventing the slightest amount of spin, and more actively supporting the rider in situations such as in the rain or on slippery road surfaces.
- Lightweight digital ABS.
- Suzuki Easy Start System enabling to start the engine with only one-push of the starter button.
- Low RPM Assist to support clutch engaging and low rpm riding.
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Slim bodywork and seat with the ease to reach the ground.
- Windscreen with a three position adjustment for increased wind protection.
- Tool-less adjustable rear suspension preload.
- Large 20L fuel tank.
- Informative multi-function instrument panel.
- 12V DC outlet is now standard equipment, for powering a satellite navigation system or for charging your phone.
- New styling design inspired by the DR-Z and DR-BIG.
- Vertically positioned headlights and new exterior design in kin to the V-Strom 1000.
- Highly visible LED tail lights.
- Slim and easy to manoeuvre bodywork with a new slimmer tank.
* The 2018 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2018 and 31 January 2019, or while stock lasts. Free accessories cannot be exchanged for cash.