A plan to suit you
Buying a new car is a big decision. Whether it’s to zip around the city, enjoy
Suzuki Finance makes it simple and easy to find a solution to meet your needs and budget. Our tailored finance plans and competitive interest rates stay fixed for the life of your loan, and you won’t need a degree in finance to understand the terms.
How it works
Your authorised Suzuki dealer can arrange Suzuki Finance for you at their dealership. They will guide you through the credit application process and will let you know if you’re approved for the loan.
Find your nearest Suzuki-authorised dealer here.
To apply for Suzuki Finance you will need to complete a credit application. This can be done prior to visiting a dealership here or with the dealer’s assistance while you wait.
You will need:
- a current New Zealand full or restricted driver license
- your current employer details and previous employer details (if you’ve changed jobs in the last 3 years)
- details of your income, expenses, assets & liabilities such as other loans or credit cards (and verifi cation of these).
You will also need to meet the following conditions before applying:
- You are 18 years or older.
- You are a New Zealand resident or have a New Zealand working visa.
- The minimum amount to be fi nanced is $5,000.
- You are not currently bankrupt.
- You do not have a history of credit defaults.
- You have or will obtain comprehensive insurance to the vehicle’s value.
- You agree that the Suzuki Finance service provider’s Privacy Statement applies to your application.
Provided you meet the lending criteria, your details will be transferred to a credit agreement or lease agreement for you to sign. Read the credit agreement or lease agreement carefully before signing and bring your co-borrower or guarantor if needed. Suzuki Finance recommend that independent fi nancial advice is obtained before signing the loan document. Typically, most applications are approved within an hour, 7 days a week, after responsible lending checks have been completed.
* Lending criteria and standard terms and conditions apply to any loan. Details of terms and conditions will be specified in the loan document. Rates and fees are available on request. Suzuki Finance recommend that independent financial advice is obtained before signing the loan document and on the tax and accounting classification, and effects of leases.
Buy or Lease
Suzuki Finance has a range of finance options to suit you and your lifestyle. Here are a couple of finance plans to get you started, or discuss your options with your Suzuki dealer.
Credit Sale Agreement
With a credit agreement you pay your car off with regular instalments based on a fi xed interest rate and once the last payment is made, ownership is transferred to you. The loan term is set between 6 months and 5 years and you have the flexibility to build in on-road costs, insurance and servicing into the loan.
Suzuki Future Value agreement
A Suzuki Future Value agreement provides you with a flexible finance and ownership solution. We set an agreed future value based on a loan term between 2 and 4 years, the interest rate, and the annual km allowance (10,000 to 30,000 km). When the term is up, you are able to change your old Suzuki for a new one, keep your car by paying the future value amount, or return it.
Finance Lease Agreement
With a finance lease agreement, you pay a regular lease amount based on the total cost, less an agreed value for the car at the end of the term (the assumed residual value), plus interest. At the end of the term, you can purchase or refinance the vehicle at the agreed value. If you choose not to and we sell the vehicle for more than the agreed value, we’ll pay the excess to you; if we sell it for less, we will charge you the difference.
* Suzuki Finance recommend that independent financial advice is obtained before signing the loan document and on the tax and accounting classification, and effects of leases.
Covid-19 - Our commitment to you
If you find yourself in a situation where you are concerned about making your loan repayments, please get in touch.
We want to reassure you that Suzuki Finance in partnership with UDC Finance is here to assist during this time. We want to work closely with you to manage any financial impacts by getting a plan in place as soon as possible.
For the fastest response, please complete the enquiry form here.
You will need to provide the following information:
- your full name (and business name if applicable),
- either your customer number or vehicle registration number,
- what type of support you are after,
- how your circumstances have changed, and
- the best way to get in contact with you.
You can also call us, but please note there may be some delays.
For Personal Car Loans call 0800 833 832
For Direct Business Customers call 0800 500 832
For Customers with a Relationship Manager, please contact them directly or call 0800 500 832