A plan to suit you
Buying a new car is a big decision. Whether it’s to zip around the city, enjoy
Suzuki New Zealand has joined forces with UDC to provide you with affordable and flexible finance options through Suzuki Finance.
Suzuki Finance makes it simple and quick for you to drive away in the Suzuki you've had your eyes on. Our tailored finance plans and competitive interest rates that stay fixed for the life of your loan, mean you don't need a degree in finance to understand the terms.
Let us help you find a finance
How it works
Your authorised Suzuki dealer can arrange Suzuki Finance for you on the spot at their dealership. They will guide you through the application process and about an hour later you’ll know if you’ve got the loan. You can then drive your new car away.
You can find your nearest Suzuki-authorised dealer here.
1. Your dealer completes an online application form while you wait.
2. Most applications are approved within the hour.
3. Provided you meet the lending criteria*, you're ready to drive your new Suzuki away.
* Lending criteria and standard terms and conditions apply to any loan. Details of terms and conditions will be specified in the loan document. Rates and fees are available on request. Suzuki Finance recommend that independent financial advice is obtained before signing the loan document and on the tax and accounting classification, and effects of leases.
Buy or Lease
Suzuki Finance has a range of finance options to suit you and your lifestyle. Here are a couple of finance plans to get you started. There are other options available - your Suzuki dealer can discuss with you the best way to structure your loan.
Credit Sale Agreement
A Suzuki Credit Sale Agreement is the easiest and fastest way to take your car home today. You pay your car off with regular instalments and once the last payment is made, ownership is transferred to you.
- Fixed interest rate
- Flexible payment plans - choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments
- Build on-road costs and insurance into your loan
Finance Lease Agreement
A Finance Lease Agreement is a good option if you need the car for your business. We buy the car and lease it to you, charging a regular lease amount based on the total cost, less an agreed value for the car at the end of the terms (the assumed residual value), plus interest. We sell the car at the end of the lease term. If we sell it for more than the assumed residual value, we'll pay the excess to you, or if we sell it for less, we'll charge you the difference.
- Keep your business capital with no upfront costs
- A fixed interest rate for the life of the loan
- Loan terms from 1 to 5 years - whatever suits you
- GST on rental may be either wholly or partly recoverable*
* Suzuki Finance recommend that independent financial advice is obtained before signing the loan document and on the tax and accounting classification, and effects of leases.