$999 for a limited time
With a pre-paid Suzuki Service Plan, you get certainty around your vehicle's running costs, excellent value for money and the overall peace of mind that your Suzuki will be taken care of by a specialist Suzuki trained technician using Suzuki Genuine Parts.
Now all you need to worry about is where your Suzuki is taking you next.
Here's what you need to know:
- The Suzuki Service Plan is valid for 36 months or 30,000 km for turbo models / 45,000 km for non-turbo models (whichever occurs first) from the date of first registration.
- The Suzuki Service Plan is available for $999 (including GST) on any new Suzuki model at participating Suzuki dealers.
- Services must be completed every 12 months or 10,000 km for turbo models / 15,000 km for non-turbo models (whichever occurs first) from the date of purchase. They must be conducted by an authorised Suzuki dealer.
- A full list of serviceable items that are included can be found in the maintenance section of the vehicle owner's manual. Standard wear and tear, and some maintenance items are not covered in the offer, such as tyres, wiper blades, and brake pads.
- The Suzuki Service Plan is transferable to subsequent owners within the 36 month period subject to notifying Suzuki New Zealand Ltd of any change of ownership.
- The Suzuki Service Plan is non-refundable and must be purchased within 3 months from the date of first registration and prior to the completion of the first service. For a dealer demonstrator vehicle, the service plan must be purchased within 9 months from the date of first registration.