It's all yours
Welcome to the Suzuki Benefits Programme; a joint initiative between Suzuki New Zealand, the AA and their member benefits partners to save you money and provide you with exclusive benefits and services.
After purchasing a new Suzuki car or SUV, you will be given a Suzuki Benefits Card entitling you to a free 12 months of the following benefits and discounts*:
- Access to AA Smartfuel discounts at BP, participating GAS sites, and other retailers including Countdown and Contact Energy
- A free eye examination at Specsavers once every two years
- Up to 40% discount at EVENT cinemas NZ, The Embassy and Rialto Cinemas discounts
- Hertz rental car discounts in New Zealand, Australia and selected global locations
- Free AA maps and guides with the AA Traveller
- Discounted insurance with AA providers
- Free AA Direction magazine
* Terms and conditions apply. See below for more information.
How it works?
All new Suzuki vehicles will receive the usual 5 year Suzuki roadside assist cover. In addition, you will receive free for 1 year the Suzuki Benefits Programme. This comes with a branded Suzuki Benefits Programme card which gives you access to a range of benefits and discounts.
You will have the opportunity after the first year of ownership to renew your Suzuki Benefits Programme at the discounted rate of $46.00 per year for the remaining four years of your new Suzuki warranty. The AA will contact you directly after the first year of ownership with the option to continue with the Programme. If you decide not to take up the offer, the Programme lapses but your Suzuki roadside assist continues.
- The Suzuki Benefits Programme is enjoyed by you as the vehicle owner and is not transferable to new owners if you sell the car or SUV. The Suzuki roadside assist programme applies to the vehicle and is transferable to the new owner.
- The Suzuki Benefits Programme is available to private customers only. Vehicles registered in a business name are not eligible to receive the Suzuki Benefits Programme.
- Rental vehicles are excluded from receiving Suzuki roadside assist or being part of the Suzuki Benefits Programme.
Already an AA Member?
- If you are an existing AA Member there may be different benefits between your policy and the Suzuki Benefits policy. To choose which card will work best for you and your family, call the AA on 0800 734 543 and they will help you decide. What's more, they will set up a 50% discount on your AA Membership renewal for each year your vehicle is in warranty.
What are the benefits?
AA Smartfuel discounts at BP, GAS, Countdown and other retailers
Swipe & save
Swipe your Suzuki Benefits card at over 1,500 retailers including BP, GAS and Countdown to earn cents per litre (¢pl) fuel discounts. Your accumulated savings can grow quickly each time you meet the qualifying spend at the participating retail outlets and service providers.
To redeem your AA Smartfuel discounts, fuel up and swipe your Suzuki Benefits card at any participating BP or GAS sites, ask to redeem, and your accumulated savings will get knocked off the pump price (up to 50 litres).
Free AA Smartfuel App
The FREE AA Smartfuel app for iOS and Android allows you to check your AA Smartfuel account balance on the go and keep track of your AA Smartfuel transactions.
Terms and conditions
For full terms and conditions on AA Smartfuel, see here.
Free eye exam at Specsavers
Suzuki Benefits Programme Members are entitled to free eye examinations at Specsavers (valued at $60), once every two years. Book your free eye examination at your nearest Specsavers store. Remember to present your Suzuki Benefits Card on arrival.
An eye examination at Specsavers is performed by a qualified optometrist and takes around 30 minutes. They will:
- Find out about you and your vision needs
- Analyse your current eyewear (if worn)
- Measure your vision and how your eyes focus
- Check that your eyes are healthy, inside and out, and check for diseases such as cataract and glaucoma
- If necessary, determine the prescription that gives you the clearest, most comfortable vision possible
- Review the examinations findings with you
- Make recommendations tailored to your personal needs
Terms and conditions
- Excludes contact lens examination.
- Limit one check per Member every two years.
- Suzuki Benefits card must be presented prior to examination.
Save up to 40% on Event Cinema movie tickets
Enjoy the latest movies for less - save up to 40% on adult movie tickets when you pre-purchase cinema vouchers online here. Further discounts on candy bar vouchers and special prices for children, seniors and families are also available.
Vouchers can be redeemed within 6 months of purchase at the following cinemas:
- Auckland: EVENT Cinemas Albany, Manukau, Broadway, Queen Street, St Lukes, Westcity, Westgate and Rialto Newmarket
- Hamilton: EVENT Cinemas Chartwell
- Bay of Plenty: EVENT Cinemas Tauranga and Mount Maunganui
- New Plymouth: EVENT Cinemas
- Whangarei: EVENT Cinemas
- Wellington: EVENT Cinemas Queensgate and The Embassy Theatre
- Christchurch: The Academy Gold Cinema, The Colombo
- Dunedin: Rialto Cinemas
Terms and conditions
- Suzuki Benefits Programme Members can purchase a minimum of four and maximum of ten tickets in one transaction.
- Tickets may be used separately, unless bought as a family pass.
- All eVouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. After this period the barcode becomes void and cannot be used.
- Movie eVouchers are only valid for use at EVENT Cinemas New Zealand, The Embassy or Rialto Cinemas – Newmarket & Dunedin. You can also purchase vouchers for the Academy Gold Cinema at The Colombo, Christchurch.
- Each eVoucher is valid for admission to a standard movie session as per the details listed on each voucher type.
- eSaver voucher types are not valid after 5.00pm Friday & Saturday & all day on public holidays. eMovie types may be used anytime.
- To redeem your eVoucher take a printed copy of the emailed eVoucher to the cinema box office. Or you can use the barcode and pin number to book your seats online at www.eventcinemas.co.nz. Booking fees apply for pre-booking seats online. Surcharges apply to upgrade the cinema experience to VMAX/IMAX/3D/Cinema Deluxe and 3D and must be paid at the same time as redeeming the eVoucher.
- Vouchers purchased for The Academy Gold Cinema are valid at that location only, are an adult eSaver eVoucher type only and are not redeemable online.
- Not valid for use for Gold Class, group bookings, movie marathon, film festival or special event screenings where the price of admission is greater than a standard admission.
- Not valid with any other promotion.
- See full terms and conditions.
AA Travel offers 10cents per litre AA Smartfuel Discount for every $100 spent up to a maximum of $1.00 per litre, when you book selected accommodation.
For access to free New Zealand AA maps and guides, visit your nearest AA Centre.
Free AA Directions magazine
The AA Directions magazine is a New Zealand publication containing travel, lifestyle, motoring, news, and also updates on AA products and services and motoring issues. AA will post you three complimentary copies each year or you can read the same great content online here.