We all know the current COVID-19 pandemic has bought many of the things we usually do to a halt.
However Suzuki NZ are committed to helping you navigate your way through this rapidly changing world we are currently living in.
We are putting our customers health and safety top of our list, by bringing you safe and easy ways to buy a new car.
Three easy services we can offer:
We'll come to you
While you are welcome to come inside our dealerships we can still arrange a home test drive for you.
Book a test drive here.
Need finance? Apply online!
Complete the pre-approval for finance online from the comfort and safety of your home. Apply here.
Purchase online and home delivery
Pay for your new car online and even have it delivered to your door. Find a dealer.
Keeping all of us safe
During Alert Level 2, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and community continues to remain our highest priority. Following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines we have implemented stringent measures across our dealerships to ensure everyone stays safe. These include:
- Contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites will be collected, stored and supplied as required according to the Government’s contact tracing guidelines.
Stricter cleaning and sanitation standards:
- Regular and thorough disinfecting of all dealership touchpoints. This includes vehicles, service centre and workshop, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
- Regular and thorough disinfecting of all vehicle touchpoints. This includes keys, outside door handles, driver’s inside door handle, steering wheel, indicator switch, wiper control switch, gear lever, handbrake, driver’s seat belt and buckle, window control switches and bonnet release handle.
- Cleaning logs will be kept of all vehicles serviced and/or test driven.
Social distancing measures:
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines amongst our customers and staff at the dealerships.
- Clearly documented policies and guidelines outlining hygiene and sanitation requirements for servicing, test drives and new car delivery have been distributed to our dealership teams and head office staff.
If there is anything else that would make your new car purchasing easier, don’t be shy – just ask your dealer. They’re there to help.
Suzuki New Zealand is proud of the way New Zealanders have rallied together to fight Covid-19. Together, we have the power to protect and continue to keep ourselves safe.