With a smooth and torquey four-stroke electric start engine, the 2020 LT-Z50 Quadsport offers performance that’s ideal for beginner riders developing their skills. It has a variety of features to help your youngster spend time learning to ride right – such as adjustable throttle stop and full foot boards and that’s sure to put a parent’s mind at ease.
Like Suzuki’s full-size quads, it’s packed with quality, safety and style, yet it’s small and lightweight and is designed for adult-supervised beginning riders. The Quadsport 50 is the perfect small quad for younger adventurers and their big adventures.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||49|
|Bore x Stroke||36.0 mm x 48.6 mm|
Carburettor MIKUNI VM16, single
|Starter System||Electric and recoil|
|Overall Length (mm)||1270|
|Overall Width (mm)||760|
|Overall Height (mm)||765|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||120|
|Seat Height (mm)||535|
|Curb Mass (kg)||79|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||AT16 × 8-7 * tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT16 × 8-7 * tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||2.6|
- 49cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder engine with a performance-enhancing cylinder provides smooth, quiet and powerful output.
- An easy-to-operate CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) makes more torque available at a lower speed for easy control and lets the engine run slower for smooth, quiet performance at the cruise.
- A simple screw-type throttle limiter allows speed and power to be adjusted to suit the rider’s ability.
- Front wheels have independent single A-arm suspension for smooth riding and easy steering control.
- Swingarm rear suspension helps to ensure a smooth, balanced ride on diverse kinds of terrain.
- Full-size floorboards keep the rider comfortable and steady.
- Electric starter and an engine-stop switch for safety and peace of mind.
- Recoil starter with a light action is fitted as a backup for the electric starter.
- Tether-type remote engine-stop switch allows instant engine shutdown when necessary.
- Keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
- Resin dummy headlight on the front fender.
The LT-Z50 may be used by those aged 6 and older. Adults must always supervise riders under the age of 16. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Never exceed the vehicle load capacity of 38kg. Riding and alcohol or other drugs don’t mix. Avoid excessive speed. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Read your Owner’s Manual carefully.