ZERO DEPOSIT & SIX MONTHS DEFERRED PAYMENT PLUS FREE HELMET
Getting outside and exploring with your kids is one of the joys of being a parent. Sharing adventure, making discoveries and having fun – that’s exactly what the LT-Z50 is all about.
With a smooth and torquey four-stroke electric start engine, the LT-Z50 offers performance that’s ideal for beginner riders developing their skills. It has a variety of features, to help your youngster spend time learning to ride right – such as adjustable throttle stop and full foot boards and that’s sure to put a parent’s mind at ease.
Like Suzuki’s full-size quads, it’s packed with quality, safety and style, yet it’s small and lightweight and is designed for adult-supervised beginning riders.
The 2017 LT-Z50 Quadsport – the perfect small quad choice for younger adventurers and their big adventures.
* Offer ends 31 January 2017. Stocks of all models are limited and promotion is only valid while current stocks last. No deposit, no payments for 6 months, and then the balance over 30 months in equal weekly payments of $33.57. Total amount payable $4,364.10. Free helmet is covered by its manufacturer’s warranty. Check with your dealer for full warranty details.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||49|
|Bore x Stroke||36.0 mm x 48.6 mm|
Carburettor MIKUNI VM16, single
|Starter System||Electric and recoil|
|Overall Length (mm)||1270|
|Overall Width (mm)||760|
|Overall Height (mm)||765|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||120|
|Seat Height (mm)||535|
|Curb Mass (kg)||78|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||AT16 × 8-7 * tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT16 × 8-7 * tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||2.6|
- 49cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder engine with a performance-enhancing cylinder provides smooth, quiet and powerful output.
- An easy-to-operate CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) makes more torque available at a lower speed for easy control and lets the engine run slower for smooth, quiet performance at the cruise.
- A simple screw-type throttle limiter allows speed and power to be adjusted to suit the rider’s ability.
- Front wheels have independent single A-arm suspension for smooth riding and easy steering control.
- Swingarm rear suspension helps to ensure a smooth, balanced ride on diverse kinds of terrain.
- Full-size floorboards keep the rider comfortable and steady.
- An electric starter promotes convenience, and an engine-stop switch enhances safety and peace of mind.
- A recoil starter with a light action is fitted as a backup for the electric starter.
- A tether-type remote engine-stop switch allows instant engine shutdown when necessary.
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
- Resin dummy headlight on the front fender to enhance the image of bigger QuadSport models.