DR-Z125 Small Wheel
You're gonna need a bigger Christmas stocking...
Ride away on a new Suzuki DR-Z125 small wheel for Christmas from just $52 per week*.
Blending race-inspired looks along with an exciting entry-level off-road package creates the DR-Z125 small wheel. Built around a time proven chassis and engine package. Inheriting sleek designs from its RM-Z brothers, the DR-Z125 yields motocross styling that looks good at the local track or a favourite trail.
The DR-Z125 comes stocked with all the necessities for long, exciting rides. Styled to reflect the RM-Z models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look while the sharp handling and strong low-to-mid end power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover because the DR-Z125 is a simple package packed with loads of fun.
Due in-store at participating dealers late October.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Overall Length (mm)||1835|
|Overall Width (mm)||770|
|Overall Height (mm)||1085|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||775|
|Curb Mass (kg)||88|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-17 40M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-14 49M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Lightweight aluminium rims for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- Strong braking performance provided by lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
Terms and conditions: Promotion available between 1/10/21 to 31/12/21 on new DR-Z125 small wheel, through participating authorised Suzuki dealers while stocks last. Free water blaster does not apply to DR-Z125 small wheel. * Finance T&C’s: All weekly payments are indicative only for that item and are based on a term of 24 months at an interest rate of 19.95%pa and include a $1.80 monthly service fee and a $75 establishment fee. Details of finance (including weekly payments, the total amount repayable over the term of the loan, interest rate and any applicable fees) can be confirmed with a detailed quote in store. Full disclosure of all of the terms of your finance will also be provided to you in the Finance Now disclosure statement for your consideration prior to confirmation of your purchase. All finance is subject to Finance Now terms and conditions and approval criteria.