DR-Z125 Small Wheel Suzukifest
Get $500 Shop Vouchers!
Blending race-inspired looks along with an exciting entry-level off-road package creates the DR-Z125. Built around a time-proven chassis and engine package. Inheriting sleek designs from its RM-Z brothers, the DR-Z125 yields motocross styling that looks good at the local track or a favourite trail.
The DR-Z125 comes stocked with all the necessities for long, exciting rides. Styled to reflect the RM-Z models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look while the sharp handling and strong low-to-mid end power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can’t judge a book by its cover because the DR-Z125 is a simple package packed with loads of fun.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Overall Length (mm)||1835|
|Overall Width (mm)||770|
|Overall Height (mm)||1085|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||775|
|Curb Mass (kg)||88|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-17 40M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-14 49M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Lightweight aluminium rims for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- Strong braking performance provided by lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
Terms and conditions: This Suzukifest offer applies to new DR-Z125/L models only at participating Suzuki dealers from 01/10/23 – 31/12/23, or while current stocks last. Excludes demo units and all other promotions. Shop Vouchers must be used at the original selling Suzuki dealer; cannot be used as payment on finance; cannot be exchanged for cash; will expire 6 months after the motorcycle purchase date, and any balance will be lost.