Suzuki JR80 is a bike designed for young riders in the 7-10 age group who have gone beyond their ‘first’ bike.
The 2-stroke engine has more than enough power to satisfy, and the 5-speed transmission helps put the power smoothly to the ground.
Whether trail riding or playing at your favourite holiday spot, the JR80’s easy maintenance and reliability ensure young riders have hours riding without worry.
|Engine Type||2-stroke, air-cooled|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||79|
|Bore x Stroke||49.0 mm x 42.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI VM20 single|
|Overall Length (mm)||1540|
|Overall Width (mm)||730|
|Overall Height (mm)||915|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||195|
|Seat Height (mm)||685|
|Curb Mass (kg)||58|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type suspension system|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||2.50-14 4PR, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||3.00-12 4PR, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.1|
- 79cc, 2-stroke engine with power reed intake system delivers power smoothly and dependably.
- Pointless Electronic Ignition (PEI) allows easy starting with a simple kick.
- Suzuki Cylinder and Crank Injection System (CCIS) makes manual mixing of fuel and oil unnecessary.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed manual transmission gives the rider control of engine power output and also helps learning motorcycle gear shifting techniques.
- Front and rear oil-damped shock absorbers make riding comfortable and enjoyable. The rear suspension with mono-shock absorber has 5 adjustable preload settings for different rider weight.
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear tyres.
- Slim, lightweight overall design, and 685mm high, slim seat, provide maximum manoeuvrability.
- Smooth surface lines extended from the fuel-tank cover to the seat and rear fender help the rider to learn weight shifting and balancing as well as presenting a sporty and refined off-road styling.