DR-Z125L with Free Waterblaster
You're gonna need a bigger Christmas stocking...
Ride away on a new Suzuki DR-Z125 big wheel for Christmas from just $60 per week* AND get a FREE water blaster!
Introducing the 2021 DR-Z125L for all those young riders to tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tyres, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z arrives with a race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The bike's ready looks prove that you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming, easy to ride package packed with loads of fun.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Overall Length (mm)||1885|
|Overall Width (mm)||770|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||290|
|Seat Height (mm)||805|
|Curb Mass (kg)||89|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-19 42M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-16 52M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
- 124 cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburettor.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable, allowing various settings under a wide range of riding conditions.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps to protect the bottom of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- Larger 19-inch front/16-inch rear tires, 805 mm seat height and front disc/rear drum brakes.
- Race-inspired styling inherited from its big brother the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450.
Terms and conditions: Promotion available between 1/10/21 to 31/12/21 on new DR-Z125L big wheel, through participating authorised Suzuki dealers while stocks last. Water blaster is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. * Finance T&C’s: All weekly payments are indicative only for that item and are based on a term of 24 months at an interest rate of 19.95%pa and include a $1.80 monthly service fee and a $75 establishment fee. Details of finance (including weekly payments, the total amount repayable over the term of the loan, interest rate and any applicable fees) can be confirmed with a detailed quote in store. Full disclosure of all of the terms of your finance will also be provided to you in the Finance Now disclosure statement for your consideration prior to confirmation of your purchase. All finance is subject to Finance Now terms and conditions and approval criteria.