DR-Z125L BIG WHEEL
Hot on the trail
The 2018 big wheel DR-Z125 has a high level of performance and delivers a good spread of power making it a great introduction to the world of off-road riding for both adults and riders in the early-to-mid teens.
Its styling is inspired by the championship-winning RM-Z motocross bike line with sharp-looking fenders, number plates, and frame covers. It also offers a terrific combination of crisp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power.
Riding in the dirt has never been so simple.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Overall Length (mm)||1885|
|Overall Width (mm)||770|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||290|
|Seat Height (mm)||805|
|Curb Mass (kg)||89|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-19 42M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-16 52M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
- 124 cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburettor.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable, allowing various settings under a wide range of riding conditions.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps to protect the bottom of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- Larger 19-inch front/16-inch rear tires, 805 mm seat height and front disc/rear drum brakes.
- Race inspired styling inherited from its big brother the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450.