Make a scooter statement
A lifestyle statement that says as much about your personality as where you want to go. This head turning street smart all-rounder is more than a stylish commuter. The 2015 Address 110 sports responsive acceleration, optimised fuel economy and an accommodating 20.6-litre luggage compartment that provides more than ample room for your helmet and riding gear. Plus, the sleek city dimension makes every ride – whether it’s to the school or office, shopping runs – a sheer exciting one.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||113|
|Bore x Stroke||51.0 mm x 55.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Starter System||Electric and Kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||1845|
|Overall Width (mm)||665|
|Overall Height (mm)||1095|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||120|
|Seat Height (mm)||755|
|Curb Mass (kg)||97|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||80/90-14 M/C 40P|
|Tyre - Rear||90/90-14 M/C 46P|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||5.2|
- Under Seat Storage: Stash your full-face helmet*, rain gear, and other items in the roomy 20.6-litre utility compartment, generously designed for extra spaciousness and convenience. * Worldwide Motorcycle Test Cycle
- Double Helmet Hook: Reinforced hooks on both left and right sides allow for helmet storage and convenience when parked.
- Large Fuel Tank: Equipped with a 5.2-litre fuel tank, the 1.96 L / 100 km* fuel efficient engine propels the new ADDRESS up to an astonishing 265 km on a single tank.
- Comfortable Riding Position: The new streamlined dimensions are built with generous comfort in mind. What’s more, the ADDRESS’s floor board has enough space to adjust your foot position.
- Rear Carrier: A rear carrier comes as standard equipment and can be fitted with a genuine accessory top case. (Maximum weight 5 kg)
- Camshaft: Advanced design cam profile significantly improves fuel combustion efficiency while minimises noise.
- Piston: Performance-affecting friction within the engine has been dramatically reduced thanks to the improved piston skirt and pin diameter designs.
- Injector: With an increased number of holes for injecting the fuel, much finer injection is achieved resulting in more efficient fuel consumption.