Twist and Go!
Ride it on your car licence and beat that traffic nightmare. This stylish street cruiser will impress with its environmentally friendly, fuel-efficient, fuel-injected, 4-stroke engine and automatic transmission, just twist and go!
Let Suzuki’s reliability and reputation for quality take you where you want to go and gain some freedom.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||49|
|Bore x Stroke||39.0 mm x 41.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Starter System||Electric and Kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||1660|
|Overall Width (mm)||615|
|Overall Height (mm)||995|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||105|
|Seat Height (mm)||695|
|Curb Mass (kg)||70|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||80/90 - 10 35J tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||80/90 - 10 35J tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
- New Suzuki Eco Performance technology.
- Fuel consumption improved 17% (Measured in the Worldwide Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC).
- Cruising distance increased 24%
- New cylinder head with Semi-Direct Injection, newly designed camshaft and smaller intake valve.
- SCEM plated cylinder changed to Cast Iron cylinder with a newly designed piston.
- Backup condenser charges up to allow FI system to work without a battery when using the kick start (RM-Z feature).
- New headlight and new Hayabusa styled rear end.
- Helmet holder hook to allow the user to hang helmet outside the trunk.
- Stainless steel exhaust system.
- L-shaped tyre valves to make tyre pressure checking A LOT easier.