V-STROM 650A LAMS SUZUKIFEST
Riding season is here and so is SuzukiFest! Don't miss out on the amazing offers across your favourite Suzuki motorcycles.
The ultimate tackle to do-it-all. The tool that never lets you down. Think of a task, a challenge, an adventure. The answer to every though. V-Strom 650.
The unbeatable comfort of the seat and natural riding position are not the only things that make the ride such a luxury. The stress-free nature of the engine, the super-neutral handling, the acceptability of the whole bike is at a premium balance. And with the adoption of the Traction Control, the V-Strom 650 ABS is now also equipped with this advanced technology to give you that extra feel of confidence, to back up your urge to go those few miles further.
No matter what your adventure is, the 2020 V-Strom 650 is all you need.
Available as full power model or LAMS.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90º V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||645|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2275|
|Overall Width (mm)||835|
|Overall Height (mm)||1405|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||170|
|Seat Height (mm)||835|
|Curb Mass (kg)||213|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80R19 M/C 59V, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||150/70R17 M/C 69V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
- Four-stroke, DOHC 645cC 90-degree V-twin engine.
- Finely tuned and 10 hole fuel injection system employs SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) for smoother power delivery.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plating on the cast aluminium cylinder achieves heat dissipation.
- Class-leading fuel range to support long-distance touring.
- Traction control to support riding on wet or uneven road surfaces.
- Tin plated pistons and additional resin coat on the skirts for largely improved friction saving and durability.
- 3 Mode Traction Control (2 modes and off) Mode 1 has a lower level of intervention applied at a later timing, so not to interrupt a sporty ride. Mode 2 has a higher level of intervention applied at an instant, controlling and preventing the slightest amount of spin, and more actively supporting the rider in situations such as in the rain or on slippery road surfaces.
- A down-pipe exhaust system, like the V-Strom 1000, results in lighter handling due to the lower centre of gravity.
- Lightweight digital ABS.
- Suzuki Easy Start System enabling to start the engine with only one-push of the starter button.
- Low RPM Assist to support clutch engaging and low rpm riding.
- A comfortable upright riding position.
- Windscreen with a three-position adjustment for increased wind protection.
- Toolless adjustable rear suspension preload.
- Large 20L fuel tank.
- Informative multi-function instrument panel.
- 12V DC outlet for powering a satellite navigation system or for charging your phone.
- New styling design inspired by the DR-Z and DR-BIG.
- Vertically positioned headlights and exterior design in kin to the V-Strom 1000.
- Highly visible LED taillights.
- Slim and easy to manoeuvre bodywork with a slim tank design in the knee-gripping area.
The 2020 Suzukifest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers from 19 October 2020 - 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated, or while current stocks last. Offers are not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Prices for all road units are exclusive of on-road costs. Please ask your Suzuki dealer for a quote for on-road costs.