The choice of wise professionals and privateers everywhere, the RM-Z250 is ready for battle. The agile RM-Z250 combines the sleek, race-ready appearance of the RM-Z450 with a versatile engine and responsive chassis to deliver superior performance. Using Suzuki’s “RUN, TURN, and STOP” philosophy, factory engineers have made the RM-Z250 a formidable competitor.
Fed by a dual injector EFI system, a centre-port cylinder head and an AMA-compliant exhaust, the RM-Z250’s engine delivers strong, usable power through the entire rev range.
The twin-spar aluminum frame and hydro-formed swingarm carry a KYB-supplied suspension that includes a coil spring fork and a shock with four-way damping force adjustment. Strong brakes and ergonomically shaped bodywork help keep the rider in control as the RM-Z250 carves up the racetrack.
Tuning the fuel injection and ignition for maximum performance is easy thanks to Suzuki’s smartphone-based MX-Tuner and proven fuel-coupler system. Suzuki’s Winning Balance is on display with the RM-Z250 as it maintains its own high standard for cornering performance.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||249|
|Bore x Stroke||77.0 mm X 53.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2185|
|Overall Width (mm)||835|
|Overall Height (mm)||1255|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||330|
|Seat Height (mm)||955|
|Curb Mass (kg)||106|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||80/100-21 51M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||100/90-19 57M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||6.3|
OUTSTANDING ENGINE PERFORMANCE
- Center-port cylinder head increases output and throttle response
- Dual fuel injector system boosts high rpm power
- A traction management system helps the bike hook up
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gets you out front
GREAT CORNERING PERFORMANCE
- Frame and swingarm balances lightness with strength
- Engine placement and mounting aid chassis' nimble handling
- Coil spring KYB fork provides superb performance and easy tuning
- KYB rear shock and linkage deliver remarkable control
- Race-ready, high-grip Dunlop MX33 tires
CONTROLLED BRAKING PERFORMANCE
- Large-diameter front brake increases stopping power and feel
- Compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider’s boots
- Aggressive new styling from the championship-calibre RM-Z450
- Narrow cockpit lets rider move with ease for maximum racing performance
- Fuel couplers are included for quick and easy EFI tuning
Terms and conditions: This Suzukifest offer is available on new Suzuki RM-Z250 at participating Suzuki dealers from 01/10/23 – 31/12/23, or while current stocks last. Excludes demo units and all other promotions.