25TH ANNIVERSARY HAYABUSA
Suzuki’s flagship motorcycle, the Hayabusa, is celebrating its 25th anniversary, and to commemorate this, Suzuki is proud to introduce the 2024 Hayabusa 25th Anniversary Model.
Riders who have owned or longed for a Hayabusa will recognise the iconic, aerodynamic silhouette now comes in a Glass Blaze Orange & Glass Sparkle Black commemorative edition, with anniversary emblems and logos placed suitably on the motorcycle, while select components have a special gold-anodised finish, and the iconic solo seat cowl is included.
From its first introduction in 1998, right through to the third generation in 2021 the Hayabusa, like its namesake peregrine falcon, continues to soar above all.
Arriving in December at participating Suzuki dealers only.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||1340|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 65.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle bodies|
|Overall Length (mm)||2180|
|Overall Width (mm)||735|
|Overall Height (mm)||1165|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||125|
|Seat Height (mm)||800|
|Curb Mass (kg)||264|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Brembo Stylema, 4-piston, twin disc, ABS|
|Brakes - Rear||Nissin, 1-piston, single disc, ABS|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W) tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||190/50ZR17M/C (73W) tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
25TH ANNIVERSARY FEATURES
- Unique 25th-anniversary emblem and raised SUZUKI logos are featured on the fuel tank.
- Elegant 25th-anniversary logos are etched on each muffler.
- Distinctive gloss black cowling trim.
- The brake rotor carriers and drive chain adjusters are gold-anodized.
- The Hayabusa Kanji logo is applied to the drive chain plates.
- The single-seat cowling is included as standard equipment.
- Legendary high-performance 1,340cmc, liquid-cooled, inline-four engine
- The exhaust system contributes to improved low-mid range power and torque output, and reduces emissions
- The engine characteristics result in smoother, more consistently powerful output through the low to mid-range engine speeds most commonly used in daily riding
- Light, strong twin-spar aluminium alloy frame and swingarm constructed using castings and extrusions combine top performance with tried and proven reliability
- Wind-cutting aerodynamic design features one of the best drag coefficients achieved by any motorcycle, excellent lift characteristics and wind protection. In addition to contributing to high-speed stability and controllability, this makes the ride more comfortable and less tiring
- Handling characteristics achieve a fine balance of confidence-inspiring stability at high speeds and nimble handling with reassuring controllability at low speeds
- 43mm KYB front forks and KYB rear suspension to better absorb shock and provide even greater straight-line stability
- 4-piston Brembo Stylema® front brake calipers paired with 320mm outer diameter discs improve braking efficiency
- Exclusively designed Bridgestone tyres provide better grip
- 7-spoke wheel design improves grip feel
- 50:50 front-rear weight distribution ensures controlled, predictable handling
- Handlebars mounted 12mm closer to the rider vastly improve comfort, reduce fatigue and also enhance handling control when enjoying a sporty ride
ADVANCED ELECTRONIC (CONTROLLABILITY)
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.)
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha (SDMS-α) featuring a selection of 3 factory preset and 3 user definable modes
- Motion Track Traction Control System (10 modes + OFF)
- Power Mode Selector (3 modes)
- Bi-directional Quick Shift System (2 modes + OFF)
- Anti-lift Control System (10 modes + OFF)
- Engine Brake Control System (3 modes + OFF)
- Active Speed Limiter
- Launch Control System (3 modes)
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Suzuki Easy Start System
- Low RPM Assist
- Cruise Control System
- Combined Brake System
- Motion Track Brake System
- Slope Dependent Control System
- Hill Hold Control System
- The TFT LCD panel features an Active Data display offering a real-time view of the bike’s running status
- Vertically stacked Multi-LED headlight creates a sharp look with its large, bold styling and eye-pleasing presence
- Position lights with integrated turn signals neatly flanking the outer edges of the large SRAD air intakes are a first on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- LED rear combination lights create a sharp accent running horizontally across the bottom of the tail section
- Ergonomic handlebar switch design features operating ease and efficiency