MORE TECH. MORE TORQUE. MORE TEMPTATION.
The Suzuki Hayabusa has firmly established its status as motorcycling’s Ultimate Sportbike. The 2023 version of Suzuki’s flagship sportbike is propelled by a muscular, refined inline four-cylinder engine housed in a proven and thoroughly updated chassis with incomparable manners, managed by an unequalled suite of electronic rider aids within stunning aerodynamic bodywork that is distinctly Hayabusa.
Riders who have owned or longed for a Hayabusa will recognise the iconic, aerodynamic silhouette that has been polished through wind tunnel sessions so the body features vent shapes, air diffusers, and reimagined logos while a sophisticated LED lighting system becomes the zenith of style and function.
The torque-rich 1,340cc engine effortlessly delivers a strong wave of power so the Hayabusa accelerates quicker and smoother than ever before, while complying with worldwide emissions standards. Rider control is unmatched because of the Hayabusa’s Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.). The engine’s adjustable power delivery, traction control, cruise control, launch control, quick shift, and Motion Track ABS and Combined Brake systems offer the Hayabusa rider unmatched options on how they want their ride to unfold.
This generation of Hayabusa focuses on delivering the ultimate and balanced sportbike experience. All eyes turn to the Suzuki Hayabusa as it remains a testament to Suzuki’s century of dedication to creating art while building the best performing product that is unmatched in quality, reliability, and value. The Hayabusa, like its namesake peregrine falcon, soars above all.
At participating Suzuki dealers only.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||1340|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 65.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2180|
|Overall Width (mm)||735|
|Overall Height (mm)||1165|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||125|
|Seat Height (mm)||800|
|Curb Mass (kg)||264|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Brembo Stylema, 4-piston, twin disc, ABS|
|Brakes - Rear||Nissin, 1-piston, single disc, ABS|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W) tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||190/50ZR17M/C (73W) tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
- Legendary high-performance 1,340cmc, liquid-cooled, inline-four engine
- The exhaust system contributes to improved low-mid range power and torque output, and reduces emissions
- The engine characteristics result in smoother, more consistently powerful output through the low to mid-range engine speeds most commonly used in daily riding
- Light, strong twin-spar aluminium alloy frame and swingarm constructed using castings and extrusions combine top performance with tried and proven reliability
- Wind-cutting aerodynamic design features one of the best drag coefficients achieved by any motorcycle, excellent lift characteristics and wind protection. In addition to contributing to high-speed stability and controllability, this makes the ride more comfortable and less tiring
- Handling characteristics achieve a fine balance of confidence-inspiring stability at high speeds and nimble handling with reassuring controllability at low speeds
- 43mm KYB front forks and KYB rear suspension to better absorb shock and provide even greater straight-line stability
- 4-piston Brembo Stylema® front brake calipers paired with 320mm outer diameter discs improve braking efficiency
- Exclusively designed Bridgestone tyres provide better grip
- 7-spoke wheel design improves grip feel
- 50:50 front-rear weight distribution ensures controlled, predictable handling
- Handlebars mounted 12mm closer to the rider vastly improve comfort, reduce fatigue and also enhance handling control when enjoying a sporty ride
ADVANCED ELECTRONIC (CONTROLLABILITY)
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.)
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha (SDMS-α) featuring a selection of 3 factory preset and 3 user definable modes
- Motion Track Traction Control System (10 modes + OFF)
- Power Mode Selector (3 modes)
- Bi-directional Quick Shift System (2 modes + OFF)
- Anti-lift Control System (10 modes + OFF)
- Engine Brake Control System (3 modes + OFF)
- Active Speed Limiter
- Launch Control System (3 modes)
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Suzuki Easy Start System
- Low RPM Assist
- Cruise Control System
- Combined Brake System
- Motion Track Brake System
- Slope Dependent Control System
- Hill Hold Control System
- The TFT LCD panel features an Active Data display offering a real-time view of the bike’s running status
- Vertically stacked Multi-LED headlight creates a sharp look with its large, bold styling and eye-pleasing presence
- Position lights with integrated turn signals neatly flanking the outer edges of the large SRAD air intakes are a first on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- LED rear combination lights create a sharp accent running horizontally across the bottom of the tail section
- Ergonomic handlebar switch design features operating ease and efficiency