Riding season is here and so is SuzukiFest! Don't miss out on the amazing offers across your favourite Suzuki motorcycles.
Looking for your first street bike? With bold and sporty looks, and technology and engineering knowledge gained from the GSX-R heritage, the 2020 GSX150 with ABS is all you need.
Offering a lightweight, compact electric-start 150cc engine, the GIXXER is ideal for commuting or weekend touring. Featuring SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) technology the GIXXER delivers the next generation of riding performance with low fuel consumption and superior acceleration. A comfortable riding position and large-diameter front forks combine with dual disc brakes for a stable and controlled on-road performance. Plus there is also the option of the fully-faired version.
Colours available: Black, Silver or Blue.
* Specification and accessories shown may differ from the actual model available in NZ. Please check with your Suzuki dealer for details. Due in December.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||155|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2025|
|Overall Width (mm)||715|
|Overall Height (mm)||1035|
Seat Height (mm)
|Curb Mass (kg)||148|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
- Single-channel ABS to avoid wheel lock due to sudden change of road conditions or excessive braking
- 7-step adjustable rear mono-shock to suit individual requirements, and road conditions for riding comfort
- Bold and sporty graphics inspired by European design trends
- LED headlight and taillight
- Fully digital speedometer
- Dual-Muffler for improved exhaust efficiency and complement the sporty looks of the bike
- Rear tyre hugger
The 2020 Suzukifest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers from 19 October 2020 - 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated, or while current stocks last. Offers are not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Prices for all road units are exclusive of on-road costs. Please ask your Suzuki dealer for a quote for on-road costs.