Blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to forge a naked sportbike that gathers attention everywhere you ride. The GSX-S750’s special appearance, strong performance, and comfortable riding posture set it apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance leader in its class. This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discerning riders, as the GSX-S750 looks great, is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki’s heritage of quality and reliability.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||749|
|Bore x Stroke||72.0 mm x 46.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2125|
|Overall Width (mm)||785|
|Overall Height (mm)||1055|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||820|
|Curb Mass (kg)||213|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||16|
- Suzuki's Advanced Traction Control system lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions so that each ride is smooth with natural control of power.
- Suzuki Easy Start System is just a simple press of the starter button to start the bike without having to hold the button down until the engine fires.
- Low RPM Assist to monitor the engine speed, enabling the rider to operate the clutch lever and pull away without opening the throttle. This helps make negotiating traffic jams and busy city streets smoother and easier.
- Tapered handlebars.
- An aggressive-looking headlight design and fang-shaped position lights directly from the GSX-S1000.
The exhaust system uses a 4-into-2-into-1 design with equaliser pipes between the 1 and 4, and 2 and 3 header pipes. This design contributes to stronger low-to-mid range output by fine-tuning the exhaust pressure waves.
41mm KYB inverted front fork provides tough looks and 120mm stroke.
The distinctively shaped headlight is a multi-reflector type with a 12V60/55W bulb.
- The addition of a standard-equipment belly pan enhances the aggressive styling and cohesive aesthetics of the machine’s overall design.
- Switches on the handlebars let you select traction control modes and change the LCD information displays on the fly for full control over your settings and riding environment.
- Lightweight, brightness-adjustable LCD instrument panel. Readouts include the speedometer, tachometer, traction control mode status, gear position, odometer, dual tripmeters, coolant temperatures, driving range, fuel consumption, and a clock. You can personalise the tachometer readout from a choice of five display patterns.