$150 DEALER DOLLARS
Riding season is here and so is SuzukiFest! Score $150 to spend in-store when you purchase a new GN125.
The GN125H is a perennial favourite with riders who want the essence of commuter riding with a dash of traditional style.
Fitted with alloy wheels, a comfortable low seat and an electric start 4-stroke engine with ample torque for brisk city riding. Nimble, agile, with a relaxed riding position, the GN125 is economical and fun everyday transport.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Overall Length (mm)||1945|
|Overall Width (mm)||815|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||175|
|Seat Height (mm)||735|
|Curb Mass (kg)||107|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm, spring preload, 5-way adjustable|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||2.75-18|
|Tyre - Rear||3.50-16|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||10.3|
|Maximum Load||150kg including rider|
- Available in three glossy colours with accented pin striping on the tank.
- The 5-speed transmission is geared to make optimum use of engine torque output for smooth riding.
- Relaxed riding position with semi-pullback bars and the well-cushioned seat.
- Classic chromed components include front and rear fenders, rear-view mirrors, turn signal and stoplight-stays and grab-bar.
- The dual rear shock absorbers come with 5-stage preload adjustment.
- Convenient push-button electric starter.
- Front 18-inch and thick rear 16-inch tyres on sporty cast aluminium wheels.
- The conveniently shaped grab bar is easier to hold and also takes luggage.
The 2020 Suzukifest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers from 19 October 2020 - 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated, or while current stocks last. Offers are not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Prices for all road units are exclusive of on-road costs. Please ask your Suzuki dealer for a quote for on-road costs. Suzuki Dealer Dollars can only be used at the stated Suzuki dealership; are not redeemable for cash; lost or stolen vouchers are the responsibility of the holder; cannot be used as payment on Finance. Suzuki Dealer dollars will expire 6 months after the date of issue and any balance will be lost.