$750 DEALER DOLLARS
Riding season is here and so is SuzukiFest! Score $750 to spend in-store when you purchase a new DR200S.
The Suzuki DR200S is a testament to the idea that bigger isn't always better. This single-cylinder, 199cc dual-sport cycle comes with a lightweight body packaged full of necessities for the dirt and the pavement. Complete with an electric starter, telescopic front forks, a 12.5 L tank, and abundant torque, the DR200S is the ideal dual-sport bike for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With new styling modifications, this 126 kg cycle retains and improves the agile manoeuverability Suzuki is known for.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||199|
|Bore x Stroke||66.0 mm x 58.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI BST31SS, single|
|Overall Length (mm)||2155|
|Overall Width (mm)||805|
|Overall Height (mm)||1140|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||255|
|Seat Height (mm)||845|
|Curb Mass (kg)||126|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-21M/C 44P, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||100/90-18M/C 56P, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||12.5|
- Fuel economy figure is 44.9km/L. With the 12.5L fuel tank, its riding range is 561km. * SUZUKI’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement tests conducted by SUZUKI and are intended for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, road and driving conditions, tire pressure, engine break-in, accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Push-button electric start.
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- Telescopic front fork suspension and a preload-adjustable single rear shock absorber.
- The front disc brake and proven rear drum brake provide all the stopping power and reliable braking performance you need, on the street or in trail-ride conditions.
- The front and rear tyres are designed for smooth riding on the pavement and nimble handling oﬀ the pavement.
- The body works and seat integrates naturally with the fuel tank, allowing riders more freedom of movement on the seat –increased comfort for long street rides, and more cornering control on the dirt.
- Comfortable spacious seat, low seat height, and compact chassis design provide easy handling.
- A 60-watt headlight can help extend your riding session.
The 2020 Suzukifest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers from 19 October 2020 - 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated, or while current stocks last. Offers are not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Prices for all road units are exclusive of on-road costs. Please ask your Suzuki dealer for a quote for on-road costs. Suzuki Dealer Dollars can only be used at the stated Suzuki dealership; are not redeemable for cash; lost or stolen vouchers are the responsibility of the holder; cannot be used as payment on Finance. Suzuki Dealer dollars will expire 6 months after the date of issue and any balance will be lost.