Get $200 Shop Vouchers!
Suzuki redefines fun with the QuadSport Z90. Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up. An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders, and a keyed ignition switch makes sure there are no unauthorised journeys. Get your little ones started on the QuadSport Z90, so your whole family can experience the fun of the outdoors and the joy of riding a Suzuki!
* Specification and accessories depicted may differ from model available in NZ. Please check with your Suzuki dealer for details.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||90|
|Bore x Stroke||45.5 mm x 55.2 mm|
Carburettor MIKUNI VM16, single
|Starter System||Electric and recoil|
|Overall Length (mm)||1505|
|Overall Width (mm)||875|
|Overall Height (mm)||915|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||150|
|Seat Height (mm)||650|
|Curb Mass (kg)||127|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||AT19 × 7-8 * tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT19 × 7-8 * tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||6|
- 90cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder engine tuned to produce a broad powerband and smooth power delivery
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from the Suzuki’s high-performance, high-mileage GSX-R sport bikes, for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer
- Easy-to-operate CVT helps the rider to concentrate on riding and having fun rather than shifting gears
- Sturdy front shock absorbers are built for a smooth ride, and a strong steel swingarm provides a balanced ride on various terrain
- Low 650mm seat height comfortable for smaller riders
- Throttle limiter screw can adjust the power output of the engine to suit the rider’s ability
- Electric starter with a recoil backup starter
- Large full floorboards
- Aggressive styling
The LT-Z90 may be used by those aged 12 and older. Adults must always supervise riders under the age of 16. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Never exceed the vehicle load capacity of 90kg. Riding and alcohol or other drugs don’t mix. Avoid excessive speed. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Read your Owner’s Manual carefully.
Terms and conditions: This Suzukifest offer applies to new LT-Z50/90 models only at participating Suzuki dealers from 01/10/23 – 31/12/23, or while current stocks last. Excludes demo units and all other promotions. $200 Shop Vouchers must be used at the original selling Suzuki dealer; cannot be used as payment on finance; cannot be exchanged for cash; will expire 6 months after the motorcycle purchase date, and any balance will be lost.