KingQuad 750 Power Steer
If you’ve got a big block, extreme terrain, or a heavy workload, you need the strength and power of the ultimate quad. The KingQuad 750 is Suzuki’s flagship machine, with the power and stability to go anywhere and take on any job.
Powered by a single-cylinder big bore liquid-cooled DOHC engine, the KingQuad 750 power steer offers a whopping amount of torque. Its advanced ECM managed fuel injection system gives you instant throttle response, smoother performance, and reduced fuel consumption. A high tensile steel frame has the rigidity you need for the tough work and agility for easy handling and riding comfort.
The 750’s diff-lock, long-travel independent suspension and dependable disc brakes help you tackle the roughest, steepest, slipperiest sections. While Hi-Lo CVT auto and downhill engine braking mean nothing’s going to get away on you.
And even after the toughest day, you won’t be worn down wrestling with the bars. Power steering eases the burden, helping you stay sharp and focused.
When only the best will do, the KingQuad 750 delivers in spades.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||722|
|Bore x Stroke||104.0 mm x 85.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2190|
|Overall Width (mm)||1275|
|Overall Height (mm)||1285|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||920|
|Curb Mass (kg)||331|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Tyre - Front||AT25 × 8-12**, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT25 × 10-12**, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||17.5|
3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY
UTILITY / CHASSIS
- Towing capacity up to 600kg
- Trailer hitch mount has changed to a square-receiver type
- Multi-function instrument panel with service reminder icon
- Expansive storage compartments including a front waterproof storage and two rear storage compartments
- Handlebar-mounted headlight
- Flush-mount, LED-style taillight
- A range of Genuine Suzuki Accessories
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with 190mm rotors
- Sealed, oil-bath multidisc rear brake with 106mm discs
- Power steering
- Rear stabiliser system
- Fully independent suspension system
- Long suspension travel
- Front wheel travel 172mm
- Rear wheel travel 194mm