Agile and economical, the Suzuki GN125 can be kitted out with front and rear knobbly tyres, stronger handlebar, low gearing, hand guards, mud flaps, O’ring chain, side stand washer, and tank cover.
The GN125 has been a perennial favourite with road riders since its inception, and with a few mods is now the perfect lightweight bike for your farm.
* Price does not include farm kit or fitting. Please check with your Suzuki dealer for details. Cannot be registered for on-road use. At participating dealers only.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Overall Length (mm)||1945|
|Overall Width (mm)||815|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||175|
|Seat Height (mm)||735|
|Dry Mass (kg)||107|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm, spring preload, 5-way adjustable|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||2.75-18|
|Tyre - Rear||3.50-16|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||10.3|
|Maximum Load||150kg including rider|
- Electric start four-stroke motor
- Classic styling
- Large comfortable seat
- Low overall seat height
- Side stand and centre stand
- 12-volt lighting
- Three glossy colours to choose from
- 5-speed transmission lowered for when you’re following stock along the laneway.
- Dual rear shock absorbers come with 5-stage preload adjustment.
- Convenient push-button electric starter.
- Large, clear speedo, tachometer and gear-position indicator
- Flat rear carrier
- Strong front disc brake