A firm favourite on New Zealand farms
Just because that large agricultural event that happens annually in the Waikato at this time of year's been postponed, doesn't mean you can't get your hands on New Zealand's favourite farm bike, the Suzuki DR200SE.
Boasting a strong off-road heritage, the DR200SE is a well-known farm bike, which was developed and tested here in New Zealand to meet our demanding conditions.
An all-purpose utility motorcycle, the DR200SE is built tough with many special features that make it ideal for the rigorous conditions of modern day farming, including a powerful headlight, clutch and brake lever protectors, extended guards, dual side stands and big carry racks. It’s toughness and penchant for good old-fashioned hard work has made it a firm favourite on New Zealand farms.
* Specification and accessories depicted may differ from model available in NZ. Please check with your Suzuki dealer for details. Offer available from 1/06/22 - 31/08/22 on new DR200SE at participating Suzuki dealers while stocks last. Price excludes GST. Excludes demo units and all other promotions.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||199|
|Bore x Stroke||66.0 mm x 58.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI BST31SS, single|
|Starter System||Electric and kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||2220|
|Overall Width (mm)||940|
|Overall Height (mm)||1185|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||850|
|Curb Mass (kg)||132|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-21 44M tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-18 54M tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||13|
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated engine's aluminium cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and wide 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 850mm seat height and compact chassis design/
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine's superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuelling.
- Useful clutch lock means you can leave the bike in gear when stopping for a short time – eg opening a gate.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protect rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Large flat rear carrier mounted over the rear fender
- Bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.