The VanVan is a machine that stands out from the crowd and one that certainly punches well above its weight and class. It has long been a traditional urban adventurer and has grown into a cult bike that’s now taking enthusiasts on long-distance riding trips just for the fun of it. Its distinctive retro look gives the VanVan its traditional charm and unique character.
A wide and spacious seat with low ride height, lightweight handling and plenty of room – not to mention great economy - makes the VanVan live up to that old saying – ‘the best things do come in small packages.’ The VanVan is a practical runabout, which also happens to be pretty cool and funky. It’s a proper motorcycle in every sense, but one with individuality and flair.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||199|
|Bore x Stroke||66.0 mm x 58.2 mm|
|Overall Length (mm)||2140|
|Overall Width (mm)||860|
|Overall Height (mm)||1120|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||215|
|Seat Height (mm)||770|
|Curb Mass (kg)||128|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||130/80-18M/C 66P, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||108/80-14M/C 78P, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||6.5|
- 199cc , 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine built for a brisk response.
- Fuel injection, intake/exhaust system layouts and transmission tuned for emphasis on low-to-mid range power and street-friendly power characteristics.
- Carefully selected gear ratios provide smooth acceleration from each gear.
- Air-cooled oil cooler stabilises the engine performance.
- Push-button electric starter for easy starting.
- Wide, spacious, generously cushioned seat and low 770mm seat height bring comfortable ride for both rider and passenger.
- Convenient one-piece grab bar with luggage hooks for everyday shopping items or weekend outdoor gear.
- 33mm-innner-tube telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with 130mm of wheel travel for supple handling performance.
- Wide 18-inch front tyre on an aluminum rim wheel and extra-wide 14-inch rear tyre, both with a dynamic, distinctive tread pattern.
- Front disc brake with two-piston caliper and rear drum brake provide strong stopping power.
- Slim shaped 6.5 L fuel tank.
- Compact round 60/55W headlight and bold, distinctively designed rear combination light.
- Easy-to-read speedometer with black face and white numbers glow green in the dark.