NO DEPOSIT, 24 MONTHS TO PAY!
Introducing the new GSX250R ABS as a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki’s sport bike heritage to a broader audience. Featuring sporty good looks, responsive yet easy-to-control performance, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R is equally at home on the daily commute as it is when touring for long distances.
The perfect choice for a wide range of riders. That includes those who are looking to buy their first sporty street bike, or who are returning to the world of two-wheeled riding pleasure later in life.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 2 cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||248|
|Bore x Stroke||53.5 mm x 55.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2085|
|Overall Width (mm)||740|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||160|
|Seat Height (mm)||790|
|Curb Mass (kg)||181|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80-17 M/C 57H, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||140/70-17 M/C 66H, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
- The 248cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, parallel-twin engine underwent thorough analysis and optimisation to maximise low- to mid-range torque and provide a powerful ride that features ease of control.
- The cam profile delivers maximum acceleration performance at speeds between 20km/h to 90km/h, as this is the range that is used most often. It also suppresses noise generation to deliver a smoother, more pleasant ride.
- The honing pattern used for the cylinder barrels maintains lubrication for the pistons in a manner that helps minimise any loss of performance due to friction.
- The cylinder head adopts roller-type rocker arms that minimise friction loss.
- The port sections on the intake valves are designed to optimise airflow into the combustion chamber. This helps achieve a high level of thermal efficiency for improved performance and reduced emissions.
- Thin, low tension piston rings were adopted to reduce friction and the shape of the piston ring grooves was also optimised.
- Using projected tip spark plugs speeds up the rate of combustion improving response, and fuel economy.
- Optimisation of the oil pump reduces friction loss and contributes to an increase in engine output and improvement in fuel economy.
- The two-into-one exhaust system features an optimised shape for the chamber in front of the catalyser maximising acceleration performance at mid-range speeds, while the efficiency of the system also reduces exhaust emissions.
- The muffler adopts a shape that contributes to better engine output and torque by reducing power loss.
- Adopting an open type rectifier contributes to improved fuel economy.
- Multi-function LCD instrument panel include speedo, tachometer, odometer, dual trip meters, gear position, driving range, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge, RPM indicator ON/OFF, oil change timing indicator, clock
- Clip-on handlebars
- Front and rear (KYB) suspension with custom settings contributes to weight reduction and retains reassuring handling characteristics, while at the same time adding a sportier feel.
- The sporty flair of newly designed 10-spoke wheels pairs with IRC tyres that provide a solid grip on the road.
- Stopping power is provided by Petal-type front and rear disc brakes.
- An Antilock Brake System (ABS) made by BOSCH to deliver greater confidence and control.
- Independent rider and passenger seats.
- Comfortable riding position, well-cushioned seat and slim design that make riding in town or touring for long distances equally pleasing.
- Distinctive position lamps and taillight design.
- Newly designed surface-emitting LEDs employed by the position lamps up front and the tail light in the rear.
* The 2017 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2017 and 31 January 2018, or while stocks last. No deposit, 9.95% interest, 24 months to pay – $85.61pw. Payments include $369 doc fee, $10.35 PPSR fee, and 12 months on-road costs. Normal lending criteria apply.