1/3, 1/3, 1/3
SPREAD OUT YOUR PAYMENTS OVER 24 MONTHS AT AN INTEREST RATE OF 1.90% AND GET YOURSELF A NEW SUZUKI KINGQUAD FOR WINTER.
A farmer’s work is never done. At the end of a long day, there are still plenty of chores – gear to store, dogs to feed, and firewood to cut It’s at times like these you’ll be thankful for the KingQuad 500’s revolutionary electric power steering.
As well as helping you stay in control regardless of the conditions, the 500’s power steering helps to reduce fatigue. You’ll be left with more energy and fewer aches and pains – even after a full day in the seat. Combine this with a smooth, dual ratio automatic transmission plus independent suspension on all four wheels, and the 500 sets new standards in rider comfort.
So when you finally get to put your feet up, you can feel your work’s done…until tomorrow anyway.
$15,217 +GSTFinance Calculator
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||493|
|Bore x Stroke||87.5 mm x 82.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2190|
|Overall Width (mm)||1275|
|Overall Height (mm)||1285|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||920|
|Curb Mass (kg)||326|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Tyre - Front||AT25 × 8-12**, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT25 × 10-12**, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||17.5|
UTILITY / CHASSIS
- Increased towing capacity (450kg -> 600kg)
- New frame, with 25% thicker frame tubing (was 1.6mm, now 2.0mm)
- Updated front and rear suspension, stabiliser, front and rear brakes and power steering
- Trailer hitch mount has changed to a square-receiver type
- Newly design multi-function instrument panel with service reminder icon
- Expansive storage compartments including a front waterproof storage and two rear storage compartments
- Handlebar-mounted headlight
- Flush-mount, LED-style taillight
Widerrange of Genuine Suzuki Accessories
- Emissions compliant (Californian specs)
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with 190mm rotors
- Sealed, oil-bath multidisc rear brake with 106mm discs
- Updated power steering
Updatedrear stabiliser system Fullyindependent suspension system
- Updated shock absorbers with new damping force tuning.
- Long suspension travel
- Front wheel travel 172mm
- Rear wheel travel 194mm
Terms and conditions: Price excludes GST. Finance offer based on a 1/3 deposit, 1.90% interest with two equal payments over 24 months. Payments include $305 documentation fee and $10.35 PPSR. Normal UDC lending and credit criteria apply. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Promotion period runs from 1 May – 31 July 2020. Available at participating Suzuki dealers only while stocks last.