1/3, 1/3, 1/3
SPREAD OUT YOUR PAYMENTS OVER 24 MONTHS AT AN INTEREST RATE OF 1.90% AND GET YOURSELF A NEW SUZUKI KINGQUAD FOR WINTER.
You sometimes need the ultimate grunt from your quad, but mostly it’s an everyday all-round gutsy farm companion. Here’s where the KingQuad 500 comes into its own. You get all the advances of the flagship ATV – the KingQuad 750 – but in a package that offers the best value in its class.
The KingQuad 500 Auto boasts fuel-injected performance, push-button 2WD/4WD select, front disc brakes and sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear brakes for extra stopping power. Overall handling is made easier and the ride made more comfortable and stable with independent front and rear suspension. Plus the ‘torque-sensing’ limited slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering in tight turns.
Comfort, control, power, and convenience – all in the KINGQUAD style.
$13,912 +GSTFinance Calculator
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||493|
|Bore x Stroke||87.5 mm x 82.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2190|
|Overall Width (mm)||1275|
|Overall Height (mm)||1285|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||920|
|Curb Mass (kg)||317|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Tyre - Front||AT25 × 8-12**, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT25 × 10-12**, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||17.5|
UTILITY / CHASSIS
- Increased towing capacity (450kg -> 600kg)
- New frame, with 25% thicker frame tubing (was 1.6mm, now 2.0mm)
- Updated front and rear suspension, stabiliser, and front and rear brakes
- Trailer hitch mount has changed to a square-receiver type
- Newly design multi-function instrument panel with service reminder icon
- Expansive storage compartments including a front waterproof storage and two rear storage compartments
- Handlebar-mounted headlight
- Flush-mount, LED-style taillight
Widerrange of Genuine Suzuki Accessories
- Emissions compliant (Californian specs)
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with 190mm rotors
- Sealed, oil-bath multidisc rear brake with 106mm discs
Updatedrear stabiliser system Fullyindependent suspension system
- Updated shock absorbers with new damping force tuning.
- Long suspension travel
- Front wheel travel 172mm
- Rear wheel travel 194mm
Terms and conditions: Price excludes GST. Finance offer based on a 1/3 deposit, 1.90% interest with two equal payments over 24 months. Payments include $305 documentation fee and $10.35 PPSR. Normal UDC lending and credit criteria apply. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Promotion period runs from 1 May – 31 July 2020. Available at participating Suzuki dealers only while stocks last.