We all know how the current COVID-19 pandemic has caught much of the world off-guard and bought many of the things we usually do to a halt.
But Suzuki NZ are committed to helping our customers navigate their way through this rapidly changing world we are currently living in.
We are putting our customers health and safety top of our list, by bringing you safe and easy ways to buy a new bike, or get your current one serviced.
Easy services we offer for you:
We'll come to you
Some of our dealerships are back open for test rides so you can contact your local Suzuki dealer and Book a test ride here.
Need finance? Apply online!
You can complete the pre-approval for finance online from the comfort and safety of your home. Apply here.
Purchase online and home delivery
Your Suzuki dealer can accept an online payment for your new bike, and even have it delivered to your door. Find your closest dealer.
Repairs and service
Need your motorcycle or ATV serviced or repaired? Pick‐up and delivery is available in some areas. Find your closest dealer.
Parts & Genuine Accessories
Looking for some genuine accessories or spare parts, let us know. Contact your closest dealer and have your VIN number ready. We can deliver by courier. Find your closest dealer.
Keeping all of us safe
During Alert Level 3, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and community remains our highest priority. Following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines we have implemented stringent measures across our dealerships to ensure everyone stays safe. These include:
- Contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites will be collected, stored and supplied as required according to the Government’s contact tracing guidelines.
Contactless test rides, servicing bookings, new motorcycle or ATV deliveries:
- Whilst you are unable to visit the inside of our dealerships, we have a range of contactless pick‐up and drop‐off options both at the dealership and at your home. Your dealer will organise the arrangements with you.
Stricter cleaning and sanitation standards:
- Regular and thorough disinfecting of all dealership touchpoints. This includes vehicles, service centre and workshop, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
- Regular and thorough disinfecting of all vehicle touchpoints after we’ve collected your vehicle and before handing it back.
Social distancing measures:
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines amongst our dealership teams when they’re at work.
- Clearly documented policies and guidelines outlining hygiene and sanitation requirements for servicing, test rides and new motorcycle delivery have been distributed to our dealership teams and head office staff.
If there is anything else that would make your new bike purchasing easier, don’t be shy – just ask your dealer. They’re there to help.
Suzuki New Zealand is proud of the way New Zealanders have rallied together to fight Covid‐19. Together, we have the power to protect and continue to keep ourselves safe.