Looking for your first street bike? With bold and sporty looks, and technology and engineering knowledge gained from the GSX-R heritage, the GSX150 is all you need.
Offering a lightweight, compact electric-start 150cc engine, the GIXXER is ideal for commuting or weekend touring. Featuring SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) technology the GIXXER delivers the next generation of riding performance with low fuel consumption and superior acceleration. A comfortable riding position and large-diameter front forks combine with dual disc brakes for a stable and controlled on-road performance. Plus there is also the option of the fully-faired version.
Colours available: Black, Silver or Blue.
* ABS model shown. The New Zealand imported model does not have ABS.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||155|
|Overall Length (mm)||2020|
|Overall Width (mm)||800|
|Overall Height (mm)||1035|
Seat Height (mm)
|Curb Mass (kg)||139|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
- 7-step adjustable rear mono-shock to suit individual requirements, and road conditions for riding comfort
- Bold and sporty graphics inspired by European design trends
- LED headlight and taillight
- Fully digital speedometer
- Dual-Muffler for improved exhaust efficiency and complement the sporty looks of the bike
- Rear tyre hugger