Reward yourself with some well-deserved freedom. Get out there and have a blast exploring the real Aotearoa on the Suzuki DR650SE for only $8,199 plus on roads.
Light and manoeuvrable, the DR650SE adds meaning to dual sport motorcycling with freedom and exhilaration. Powerful performance on the street and over trails is the result of an ideal power-to-weight ratio, front forks with a progressive action, a range of high-quality features and tough design. Discover the dual sport the way it was meant to be. The DR650SE will take you there.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||644|
|Bore x Stroke||100 mm x 82 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI BST40, single|
|Overall Length (mm)||2255|
|Overall Width (mm)||865|
|Overall Height (mm)||1195 - 1155 mm (with lowering kit)|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||265|
|Seat Height (mm)||885 - 845 mm (with lowering kit)|
|Curb Mass (kg)||165|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||13|
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for an easy and quick start.
- Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimises engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Large MIKUNI 40 mm carburettor keeps smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
- Light, durable stainless steel muffler.
- Innovative cartridge front forks combine the advantage of conventional and inverted forks; smooth progressive action and less below-axle extension.
- Link-type rear suspension with piggyback-reservoir shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable performance.
- Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260 mm wheel travels for superb manoeuvrability.*
*In case the seat height is lowered, front and rear suspension both provide 220 mm wheel travels.
- Lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame is built to provide excellent on/off-road riding.
- Hollow type wheel axles and aluminium swingarm keep less unsprung weight.
- Lightweight 290 mm front floating disc brake with 2-piston calliper and 240 mm rear disc brake with 2-piston calliper together provide reliable stopping power.
- Well-cushioned seat, die-cast aluminium footpegs and grab bars on both sides together offer a comfortable ride for the pillion rider.
- Full on-road lighting system with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Seat height is optionally lowered by 40 mm (from 885 mm to 845 mm) at your Suzuki dealer. A shorter side stand will also need to be purchased with this option.
Terms and conditions: Not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer ends 30 March 2021. Available at participating Suzuki dealers only while stocks last.