Charity, Taneatua Squash Club, Sisams Farm,Fosters Road, Taneatua.
From Rotorua, go to Awakeri, then right into White Pine Bush Road (SH2) towards Taneatua, Come to Road / Rail bridge then turn right into Fosters Road follow arrows to site.
From Tauranga, come over the Whakatane bridge towards town, turn right at Firestation and follow road out towards Taneatua, turn right into White Pine Bush Road by the Squash Club, when you come over road / rail bridge turn left into Fosters road, follow arrows to site.
Check out details on Facebook (and like us to get any updates / cancellations) or use our website www.underwoodandwilkins.co.nz to check for rides, you can also use the contact us form to send us your email address. Ride details also on: www.silverbullet.co.nz.
Charity Fundraising Trail rides, organised and promoted by Underwood & Wilkins Motorcycles as non competitive Family Fun for all ages and abilities. All profits go to the designated charities.
ALL EVENTS CATER FOR
- The little ones on mini 2 & 4 wheelers in a smaller paddock - Parental supervision is required.
- Absolute beginners and first-time riders on a small easy track, generally 3-5 km long.
- Experienced and not so experienced riders on the big track, generally 20-30km long, not too hard with easy option splits. Suitable for 2 and 4 wheelers, old and new. No pillions or under 16’s on full-size ATV.
- Helmets and sensible riding clothing compulsory. No gumboots.
- Good food and drinks at reasonable prices at all venues, available before rides start.
- SIGN ON FROM 8.30, COMPULSORY MASS BRIEFING AT 9.45, RIDES START AT 10.00am. Tracks generally close between 2.30 & 3.00pm.
FEES (Cash only – sorry No Eftpos)
$35 Senior; $20 High School; $15 Primary age & Younger; $70 Family (Max. of 4)
Phone Business 07-308-6166, Richard Cell 0274-377-373
Weather Check – check our Facebook page (7:00 am) and if in doubt listen to 1XX (90.5 FM) for cancellations or phone radio studio 07-306-1242