V-STROM 650X ABS
Adventure, in All Directions
The ultimate tackle to Do-It-All. The tool that never lets you down. Think of a task, a challenge, an adventure. The answer to every requirement. V-Strom 650X.
As well as the improved performance of the original V-Strom 650, the X model has knuckle covers, engine under cowling, and aluminium reverse spoke wheels for better shock absorption and a comfortable ride.
The 645cc V-Twin engine with exceptional low-to-mid rpm performance, combined with striking accessories and unique styling, conveys an adventurous spirit so you can escape anywhere. As the miles build up, the difference is obvious and the love will grow.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90º V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||645|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2275|
|Overall Width (mm)||910|
|Overall Height (mm)||1405|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||170|
|Seat Height (mm)||835|
|Curb Mass (kg)||216|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80R19 M/C 59V, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||150/70R17 M/C 69V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
- Four-stroke, DOHC 645cm3 90-degree V-twin engine with its latest update has boosted torque in the low to mid rpm range.
- Finely tuned and 10 hole fuel injection system employs SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) for smoother power delivery.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plating on the cast aluminium cylinder achieves heat dissipation.
- Class-leading fuel range to support long distance touring.
- Newly adopted traction control system to support riding on wet or uneven road surfaces.
- Mode 1 has a lower level of intervention applied at a later timing, so not to interrupt a sporty ride. Mode 2 has a higher level of intervention applied at an instant, controlling and preventing the slightest amount of spin, and more actively supporting the rider in situations such as in the rain or on slippery road surfaces.
- Lightweight digital ABS.
- Suzuki Easy Start System enabling to start the engine with only one-push of the starter button.
- Low RPM Assist to support clutch engaging and low rpm riding.
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Tin plated pistons and additional resin coat on the skirts for largely improved friction saving and durability.
- A down-pipe exhaust system, like the V-Strom 1000, results in lighter handling due to the lower centre of gravity and an approximate 40g weight saving.
- Slim bodywork and seat with the ease to reach the ground.
- Windscreen with a three position adjustment for increased wind protection.
- Tool-less adjustable rear suspension preload.
- Large 20L fuel tank.
- Informative multi-function instrument panel.
- 12V DC outlet is now standard equipment, for powering a satellite navigation system or for charging your phone.
- New styling design inspired by the DR-Z and DR-BIG.
- Vertically positioned headlights and new exterior design in kin to the V-Strom 1000.
- Highly visible LED tail lights.
- Slim and easy to manoeuvre bodywork with a new slimmer tank design in the knee-gripping area.
- Knuckle covers and engine under cowling.
- Tubeless tyre and wire spoked wheels which are designed to absorb shock from the road better. This provides added comfort and exhilarated riding pleasure.
- Unique gold-anodized rims in Champion Yellow colour, with black-anodized rims on the other models.