V-STROM 650X ABS SUZUKIFEST
FREE TOMTOM 450 RIDER WORTH $649
Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the 2017 V-Strom 650X is the versatile machine designed so you can forget about the engine and concentrate on your adventure, or rev it hard and enjoy the ride.
As well as the improved performance of the original V-Strom 650, the X model has knuckle covers, engine under cowling, and aluminium reverse spoke wheels for better shock absorption and a comfortable ride.
The 645cc V-Twin engine with exceptional low-to-mid rpm performance, combined with striking accessories and unique styling, conveys an adventurous spirit so you can escape anywhere. As the miles build up, the difference is obvious and the love will grow.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90º V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||645|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2275|
|Overall Width (mm)||910|
|Overall Height (mm)||1405|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||170|
|Seat Height (mm)||835|
|Curb Mass (kg)||216|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80R19 M/C 59V, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||150/70R17 M/C 69V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||20|
- Four-stroke, DOHC 645cm3 90-degree V-twin engine with its latest update has boosted torque in the low to mid rpm range.
- Finely tuned and updated fuel injection system.
- Class-leading fuel range to support long distance touring.
- Newly adopted traction control system to support riding on wet or uneven road surfaces.
- Mode 1 has a lower level of intervention applied at a later timing, so not to interrupt a sporty ride. Mode 2 has a higher level of intervention applied at an instant, controlling and preventing the slightest amount of spin, and more actively supporting the rider in situations such as in the rain or on slippery road surfaces.
- Lightweight digital ABS.
- Suzuki Easy Start System enabling to start the engine with only one-push of the starter button.
- Low RPM Assist to support clutch engaging and low rpm riding.
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Slim bodywork and seat with the ease to reach the ground.
- Windscreen with a three position adjustment for increased wind protection.
- Tool-less adjustable rear suspension preload.
- Large 20L fuel tank.
- Informative multi-function instrument panel.
- 12V DC outlet is now standard equipment, for powering a satellite navigation system or for charging your phone.
- New styling design inspired by the DR-Z and DR-BIG.
- Vertically positioned headlights and new exterior design in kin to the V-Strom 1000.
- Highly visible LED tail lights.
- Slim and easy to manoeuvre bodywork with a new slimmer tank.
- Knuckle covers and engine under cowling.
- Unique gold-anodized rims in Champion Yellow colour
* The 2017 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2017 and 31 January 2018, or while stock lasts. Free accessories cannot be exchanged for cash.