Laying the foundation of riding fun
One look at the DR-Z70’s 10-inch wheels and 560 mm seat height, and you know this is a bike with ideal dimensions for up-and-coming riders. It also has performance features designed specifically for youngsters including both electric and kick start.
Along with aggressive RM-Z-inspired styling, the 67cc 4-stroke engine offers a smooth, controllable powerband and strong low-end torque and, because it has a larger engine displacement than the competition, it boasts greater performance, which young riders will enjoy for years as they develop their skills.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||67|
|Bore x Stroke||48.0 mm x 37.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI VM13|
|Starter System||Electric and Kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||1320|
|Overall Width (mm)||580|
|Overall Height (mm)||790|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||560|
|Curb Mass (kg)||55|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||2.50-10 33J, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||2.50-10 33J, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||3|
- New graphics and front fork colour
- 67cc air-cooled, 4-stroke, twin-valve engine – adequately sized and packed with torque.
- The combination of 67cc engine power and 10-inch front wheel makes for ample tractable power on various terrain.
- Automatic clutch and a smooth-shifting 3-speed transmission
- Push-button electric starter and traditional kick starter.
- Conveniently located starter lever on the handlebars for easy accessibility.
- 560 mm seat height for beginners and skilled riders.
- Sleek, super-cool race style appearance inherited from its RM-Z big brothers.