BOULEVARD S40B SUZUKIFEST
NO DEPOSIT, 24 MONTHS TO PAY!
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
The 2017 Boulevard S40 - designed for you to enjoy the simple pleasure and pure excitement of motorcycling.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||652|
|Bore x Stroke||94.0 mm x 94.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI BS40, single|
|Overall Length (mm)||2180|
|Overall Width (mm)||720|
|Overall Height (mm)||1105|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||700|
|Curb Mass (kg)||173|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||100/90-19 M/C 57H, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||140/80-15 M/C 67H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||10|
New blacked-out engine and rims, along with black brake and clutch levers, triple clamps and outer front for legs.
- 652cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine with Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) delivers strong low-to-mid rpm range torque.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- Electric starter with auto-decompression for easy starting.
- 5-speed transmission and quiet low-maintenance belt drive system.
- Easy-to-hold custom style flat handlebars give the sporty appearance.
- Low 700 mm seat height.
- 19-inch front and thick 15-inch rear tires with classic spoked wheels.
- Wide, deeply cushioned seat for comfortable cruising.
- Light 173 kg of curb mass for easy control.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes provide reliable stopping power.
- Slim, teardrop-shape, 10L fuel tank.
- Multi-reflector turn signals for clear visibility.
* The 2017 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2017 and 31 January 2018, or while stocks last. No deposit, 9.95% interest, 24 months to pay – $103.65 pw. Payments include $369 doc fee, $10.35 PPSR fee, and 12 months on-road costs. Normal lending criteria apply.