Qzark 2WD Manual
The LT-F250 Ozark is engineered to be practical, with nimble handling and a comfortable ride even when the going gets rough.
With an engine that punches above its weight, the Ozark has a broad spread of power and a load of mid-range torque. Incredibly practical and versatile, the Ozark is a feature-packed ATV that is great value for money. Smooth transitions between the bodywork, seat and fuel tank make it easier to move back-and-forth or side-to-side when riding.
Ozark delivers good value with great features and a proven low-maintenance design.
$5,999 +GSTFinance Calculator
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||246|
|Bore x Stroke||66.0mm x 72.0mm|
|Transmission||5-speed forward + 1 reverse|
Carburettor MIKUNI BS29, single
|Starter System||Electric and recoil|
|Overall Length (mm)||1870|
|Overall Width (mm)||1070|
|Overall Height (mm)||1070|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||210|
|Seat Height (mm)||785|
|Curb Mass (kg)||198|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||AT22 × 7-11**, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT22 × 10-9**, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||9.7|
- Functional powertrain combines a centrifugal automatic clutch mated with a smooth-shifting, wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with super-low first gear/convenient reverse gear and 2x4 shaft drive system.
- Precision electronic CDI ignition system and automatic cam chain tensioner system reduce maintenance.
- Suzuki’s start in gear system allows the engine to be started in any gear when the left handlebar brake lever is pulled and the electric starter button is pushed.
- Rubber engine mounts reduce vibration and specific design features reduce mechanical noise for a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Smooth transitions between the bodywork, seat and fuel tank make it easier for the rider to shift weight forward-and-rearward or side-to-side.
- Generous 4-litre storage box is located underneath the seat.
- Vacuum-operated petcock automatically turns the fuel flow on and off.
- Serrated steel footpegs increase grip in wet conditions.
- A steel plate is positioned underneath the engine crankcases, and an ample steel-tube bumper and grill guard are standard.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brake with a single-piston caliper and sealed rear drum brake can be set for parking.