|Engine Type||4-stroke, 1-cylinder, OHC, air-cooled|
|Bore X Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Overall Length||1945 mm|
|Overall Width||815 mm|
|Overall Height||1110 mm|
|Ground Clearance||175 mm|
|Seat Height||735 mm|
|Dry Weight||107 kg|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm, spring preload, 5-way adjustable|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyres - Front||2.75-18|
|Tyres - Rear||3.50-16|
|Fuel tank||10.3 L|
|Maximum Load||150kg including rider|
The GN125H is a perennial favourite with riders who want the essence of commuter riding with a dash of traditional style.
Fitted with alloy wheels, a comfortable low seat and an electric start 4-stroke engine with ample torque for brisk city riding. Nimble, agile, with a relaxed riding position, the GN125 is economical and fun everyday transport.
• The 124cc air-cooled single cylinder engine delivers ample usable torque for city streets.
• Available in three glossy colours with accented pin striping on the tank.
• The 5-speed transmission is geared to make optimum use of engine torque output for smooth riding.
• Relaxed riding position with semi-pullback bars and the well-cushioned seat.
• Classic chromed components include front and rear fenders, rear-view mirrors, turn signal and stoplight-stays and grab-bar.
• The dual rear shock absorbers come with 5-stage preload adjustment.
• Convenient push-button electric starter.
• Front 18-inch and thick rear 16-inch tyres on sporty cast aluminium wheels.
• Conveniently shaped grab-bar is easier to hold and also takes luggage.